Enin's offers many ways to work with lists of companies. In the
Web Portal you can:
- View and export data about a company list in Company Browser.
- Monitor a company list by subscribing to weekly email digests with
the most relevant events.
- Graphically investigate trends about a company list in the Data
- View events about a company list in the Event View
In the API you can also use company lists to filter down to exactly
the data you need, without having to be constrained by the standard
filtering options. Many API endpoints in the Analysis API have
suitable company list filters, and all Datasets API endpoints can
be filtered using company lists.
Enin offers two ways to work with company lists. For the Web Portal
we have Watchlists, and for the API we offer both Watchlists and
- Visible and can be used by all users in the Web Portal.
- Can be managed and owned by a user or superuser.
- Often available for use in the API too.
- Can be updated by owner, superuser, or API client.
- Company Batch:
- Only available via API, and used for under-the-hood work.
- API client has access to fully featured set of CRUD operations
- Can be labeled with a custom keyword.
Company lists can be used in many ways, here are some tutorials to
help you along the way: